Who is Nakisa?
Nakisa, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — (collectively, “Nakisa,” “we,” or “us“, “our“) is an enterprise business solutions developer for Organization Transformation and Accounting & Compliance.
What Data do we Collect?
When users request pages from our server, our Web server automatically collects some information about the users, including their IP addresses. These addresses are used by computers on the network to send the requested pages to users. In order to access certain portions of our websites, such as Contact Us, users must register and provide certain voluntary information. Nakisa Inc. is responsible for safe and secure storage of all information collected and will not sell or rent the information collected to any third party.
From time to time, we may provide users the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information (such as demographic information, e-mail, phone, and address) from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. These surveys are conducted in-house. We will not share the personally identifiable information with any other third party unless we first give you both prior notice and the choice to agree or disagree.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
We process your information on the basis of legitimate interest.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Some of your data is collected and stored by third parties who maintain website platforms, analytics solutions, and customer relationship management solutions on premise or in the cloud.
How will the information be used?
Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services.
- Personalize content and experiences.
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
- Operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our sites, applications, products, services and operations, including by performing User market research and using analytics tools.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Service so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/Anonymous Information”). We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose and share such data with any third parties, including advertisers.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
How to raise a complaint or make a request related to your privacy:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, want to exercise one or more of the above rights, or other questions about the practices of this site or your dealings with Nakisa Inc., please contact: [email protected].
Nakisa Inc. will not reveal any personal information that users provide to us to any third party without their permission. Nakisa Inc. uses users' IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We also use it to gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information does not contain anything that can identify users personally. We may combine demographic information supplied by a subscriber at registration with website usage data to provide profiles, in aggregate form, about our users and their preferences in the content of the site and advertising. We may share this composite information with our advertisers to help them better understand our product and service offerings, but Nakisa Inc. does not give advertisers information about individual users of Nakisa Inc.
We may use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services you purchase. Nakisa does not store, share, retain or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Nakisa Inc. is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of its advertisers. In addition, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of external sites to Nakisa, including partners or customers. We encourage you to be aware of the above when you leave our site. We also encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement is intended for Nakisa Inc. products and service offerings and activities described herein.
Nakisa Inc. uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and to disclose such information only to responsible third parties after obtaining permission from the user. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website or product and service offerings.