Where learning begins
Nakisa has developed a number of comprehensive training programs for Nakisa Hanelly and Nakisa Lease Administration to provide the best possible support to our customers and partners.
Our training programs are highly interactive. Hands-on exercises and team activities account for 40% of each program while the remaining 60% is comprised of theory. Learning activities are interwoven throughout training workshops to ensure learner understanding, engagement, and confidence when working with the solution.